We are seeking an experienced architect, with over 10 years of experience to assume a Project Manager role, managing highly complex projects involving national historic landmarks and historic sites. The requirements for the position are:
- Architectural Registration [NCARB Registration desirable]
- Evidence of successful project management experience involving complex historic preservation projects, cultural facilities and / or museums in excess of $30 million
- At least ten years of experience
The following qualifications are strongly preferred:
- Significant evidence of and experience in museum planning and design
- Experience and / or formal training in historic preservation
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities. The position requires some travel, given the geographic diversity of the firm’s work.
Interested candidates should submit via email attachment a resume, portfolio, technical writing sample and salary requirements. All materials should be sent to email@example.com [no phone calls please] with "Project Manager" in the subject line.