10 Shurs Lane, Suite 104
Philadelphia, PA, 19127
- Professional degree
- Registration is highly desirable
- Commitment, specialized knowledge and / or formal training in historic preservation
- Significant evidence of an experience in preservation technology
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Minimum of five years of experience
We're seeking an experienced architect, with over 10 years of experience to assume a Project Manager role, managing highly complex projects involving national historic landmarks and historic sites.
- Architectural Registration [NCARB Registration desirable]
- Evidence of successful project management experience involving complex historic preservation projects, cultural facilities and / or museums in excess of $30 million
- At least ten years of experience
- Significant evidence of an experience in museum planning and design
- Experience and / or formal training in historic preservation
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities. These positions require travel, given the geographic diversity of the firm's work.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, portfolio, technical writing sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org [no phone calls please].