We are seeking a Project Architect to support our growing practice. The requirements for this position are:
- Professional Degree
- Registration is highly desirable
- Commitment, specialized knowledge and / or formal training in historic preservation
- Significant evidence of and experience in preservation technology
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Minimum of five years of experience
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities. The position requires some travel, given the geographic diversity of the firm’s work.
Interested candidates should submit via email attachment a resume, portfolio, technical writing sample and salary requirements. All materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org [no phone calls please] with "Project Architect" in the subject line.