community College of Philadelphia

OVERVIEW

The former US Mint Building at 1600 Spring Garden Street, now home to the Community College of Philadelphia, was designed by James Knox Taylor and constructed from 1898-1901. In 2017, PDP was retained by the Community College to provide professional architectural services for the exterior of the north entrance of the building, including the restoration of the monumental staircase.

STATUS

In Progress